PRICE REDUCED:Palmares 3bdrms/2.5baths + Music Studio w/ Jacuzzi Tub: $218K Including Appliances
*Located in the desirable Palma Real subdivision of Palmares, this sale includes not only one but TWO amazing properties! Both parcels are owned by the same Costa Rican corporation, which simplifies the transfer process and reduces the closing costs. Each lot is comprised of roughly 340 square meters (.084 acres) of sun-kissed paradise…
*On Lot #7 sits a beautiful home that was built in 2005. It consists of 223 square meters (2,400 sq. feet) and has 3 bedrooms, 2.5 baths, an impressive kitchen, a comfortable living-room area, an additional lounge area (sala), a laundry-room & pantry, and an interior bodega for storage- all spread with style over two levels of quality construction. “On Demand” hot water throughout the house. The wonders of nature can be enjoyed outside by walking the lush, green property or through spending time on the spacious covered patios. Let’s start the pictorial tour right at the front door, shall we?
*Kitchen boasts gorgeous hand-crafted wooden cabinets, granite counter-tops and island, and all stainless-steel appliances…
* Next, we’ll head upstairs to check out the bedrooms and the rest of the house-
* Plenty of outdoor space to enjoy with these properties. There are also many fruit trees sprinkled around the grounds: 4 producing orange trees (tangerine, mandarin and two others), 1 large producing lemon dulce, 1 Criolla lemon, one young Meyer lemon tree, a producing avocado tree, Mulberry (which Ticos call mora), a young asparagus patch, and lots of pineapple plants. Mature flowers everywhere!
* Lot #6 has a sound-proofed music studio on it that was built in late November 2007, and there is a sweet bonus… A jacuzzi tub on the studio’s rooftop patio!!! The jacuzzi uses an “ozonator” system, so there is no need to use chemicals. The studio has 29 square meters (312 sq. feet) of rockin’ space. This property is a unique deal and is a dream purchase for the appropriate buyer… Studio space could also be used as a wood shop, an art studio, or even an additional bedroom/ casita for guests.
* Fully fenced property and covered parking for two vehicles. Electronic gate opener.
* The rear of the properties face the Madre Verde nature preserve of Palmares. Many birds and butterflies.
* 15-minute walk to town… 15-minute walk to Rincon… 5-minute drive to the autopista (highway)
* Listing price of $218,000 USD includes both properties, all appliances, and the Costa Rican corporation that holds both properties. Furniture and other items are negotiable.